Don’t Panic Over Coronavirus, Just Be Smart
There is no need to panic but you do need to take extra sanitary methods while the number of people being infected is growing. Here are couple of tips to reduce the possibility of becoming ill.
1. Please make sure to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often.
2. Don’t touch your, eyes, mouth, or face unless you have just cleaned your hands.
3. If at all possible avoid as much touch as you can until risk of infection is much lower. Fist bumps instead of hand shakes, Praise (words of affirmation) instead of hugs.
4. After being in the public and going home, take off the clothes you wore and put them in the washing machine. Spray disinfectant on any coats, hats, or other items you cannot wash, especially if you have someone at home bedridden or with low immunity. Put on different set of clothes just for home.
5. If you are sick, please stay home. The health of you and your family is very important.
Especially for those with low immunity please use a face mask when out in a crowd. Face masks are taking on less of a stigma then in recent years. They are seen more often being worn by people not sick than ever before. I like the cloth ones best but any mask covering your mouth and nose is going to reduce exposure to illness significantly.
Amazon has some great options for anti germ masks and with Prime shipping, ships for free in two days. Here are some options:
UNIME Anti-Dust Mouth Mask Cotton, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0859K9GWL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_x9IzEbG31VBGA
Cotton Mouth Mask 4 Layer Cotton Blend, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085DR57FJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_gfJzEb6A2S4ZT
CIKIShield 5 Pack Cotton Mask Anime, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WSFY3VN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XkJzEbA5NNPCE
If you have other tips to add feel free to post them in the comments below.